The Bonita project team has just released today a maintenance version of the latest 4.1 release. This new version (4.1.1) targets bug fixing and documentation updates and also includes a preview implementation of one of the major features to come: BPM connectors.
Find hereafter the release notes of this version:
- Bonita Connectors
* Generic infrastructure to support connectors integration in Bonita (easy connection with your information system !)
* CookBook and QuickStart updates: supported jee application servers versions, link references, connectors chapter, designer updates...
* ondelete and save update cascade were added on task candidates to prevent errors under MySQL
* Fix Approval Web App (granted=yes was present twice and granted=no was absent)
* Fix process instance variable access from an activity (returns the latest value before activity ends)
* Move Description at process level to make it visible from admin console
* Performer Assignment variable type was removed from generated XPDL
* Shell scripts are now executable
Bonita 4.1.1 can be downloaded in the Bonita forge.
Today more than ever, stay tuned, really big news are coming...