Spagic 3.0 Release Candidate is available now. This new version offers an innovative approach to the governance of middleware services, based on an OSGi Service Platform. It also allows the execution of SOA applications through Universal Middleware, which is highly modular and configurable around an OSGi kernel, based on the OSGi (Open Service Gateway initiative) model. The Universal Middleware model offers a new development process which gives real answers to the increasing complexity of the architectural specifications, to reusability and to the management of various components lifecycle. Spagic 3.0 increased modularity allows users to realize extensible solutions, which are now even more adaptable to the various applicative contexts.
Spagic 3.0 main innovations are:
- A dynamic and adaptable Universal Middleware solution
- Cooperation with external services and support to most used connectors
- Orchestration for processes implementation (workflow or BPEL)
- Forms in PDF format supporting manual activities
- CEP functionalities – Complex Event Processing
- Monitoring and management of connectors, services and processes lifecycle
- Extension of the IDE environment, based on Eclipse.