SOFA IDE is an Eclipse-based tool supporting development of component-based applications with help of SOFA 2 component system.
MConsole is an Eclipse-based tool for monitoring and managing running SOFA 2 application. More info about both tools can be found at http://sofa.ow2.org/.
New release of both tools brings several major improvements:
SOFA 2 IDE:
• Complete SOFA 2 development process support inside Eclipse IDE
• Extension points and API for building new Eclipse plugins with access to SOFA 2 infrastructure
• Entity versioning and repository access through SOFA 2 Team Provider implementation
SOFA 2 MConsole:
• Support for runtime environment management and application launching
• Support for the autoconfigured environment
• SOFA 2 launch configuration implementation
• Runtime environment visualisation