This release introduces some improvements and bug fixes, essentially:
- Implementation of an AMQP bridge mechanism based on acquisition / distribution destinations. The implementation allows load-balancing and fail-over through multiples AMQP providers. A detailed description is available in section 4.6.10 of the user's guide.
- Achievement of an interception mechanism for processing messages in the MOM. Interceptors can be located on destinations and on connection in/out channels. A detailed description is available in section 3.5 of the user's guide.
- Implementation of a recovery mechanism for the JCA connector with automatic reconnection.
- Enhancements on clustering destinations.
- Configuration for the default syncOnWrite mechanism on persistence handling.
- Bug fix: Removes useless timeout during JNDI service stop.
This version is available for download, and in Maven repository.