Orchestra 4.8.0 is a major step forward. Indeed, Orchestra was already an outstanding BPM engine delivering fast pace process execution with great robustness. We are now proud to present the new tools that will help you use this powerfull engine. From now on, it is possible to design your process in the web designer, deploy it from the same web interface and monitor it in the associated web console. No need to install anything on the client, everything runs from the server and is available for an end to end usage from anywhere given you have a registered user of course.
Orchestra 4.8.0 ships a technology preview of the revolutionary Web 2.0 BPMN process designer. Priority has been put here for simplicity of usage and direct deployment on the Orchestra engine. The current version of the designer is already fully functionnal and you can start now to design your processes in your own workspace.
Major improvments have also been given to the Web console. Among others, we would like to enphasize the following great new features :
- BPMN process view of the processes deployed using the designer
- BPEL process view and graphical monitoring
- Pagination of the lists proposed by the console (processes, instances, etc...)
- New tab to manage pending messages and allow to delete them
- New tab to manage dead jobs and give the possibility to retry or delete them
And of course, we have also continued to improve the robustness and performance of the Orchestra engine.