We are very pleased to announce the availability of Sat4j 2.3.2.
The main new feature for the users is the ability to visualize the search and control the solver thanks to the new "remote control" (see http://www.satcompetition.org/PoS12/slides-sat4j.pdf for details).
We also provide different CNF encodings for cardinality constraints, in addition to the native support of such constraints in our solvers.
Note that unlike previous 2.x releases, the jars are now Java 1.5 compatible, we dropped support for Java 1.4.
There will be a last maintenance release 2.3.3 before the end of the year.
Release Notes - Sat4j - Version 2.3.2
* [SAT-55] - Fix memory leak in case of repeated use of Sat4j in an application
* [SAT-60] - ClassCastException when a class implements Propagatable but not Constr watches a conflicting literal
* [SAT-38] - Investigate usage of plain CNF rather than custom cardinality of PB constraints
* [SAT-59] - Use package-info.java instead of package.html for package JavaDoc
* [SAT-67] - Concurrent calls to isSatisfiable
** New Feature
* [SAT-56] - Allow the end user to visualize the search of the solvers
* [SAT-63] - Make Java 1.5 binaries instead of 1.4
* [SAT-71] - Add statistics in ManyCore solvers on the solvers that answers
* [SAT-51] - Allow usage of Lower Bounding on Sat4j PB command line