A new release of Sat4j fixing one important issue (see SAT-95) is now available. All users of the library are encoureaged to update to that new version. SAT users can now benefit from certified UNSAT answers using RUP format.
Release Notes - Sat4j - Version 2.3.4
* [SAT-91] - MSS that are computed by AllMUSes class are not always maximal in the group case
* [SAT-95] - OptToPBSATAdapter does not always return an optimal solution
* [SAT-101] - CSReader doesnt throws a ContradictionException when adding conflicting clauses.
* [SAT-96] - Allow Sat4j to provide unsat proofs in RUP format
* [SAT-98] - Allow hybrid lexico optimization
* [SAT-100] - Create a specific event when learning unit clauses
** New Feature
* [SAT-99] - Added unsat proof capability to Sat4j