- The process engine has been improved to support the concept of "configuration" on business process. You could now design business process to use as templates and delegate to "process configurations" the bind of particular form definition to tasks.
- The form handling has been improved:
1) You could now design form with enhanced controls like table, dynamic combo and upload fields.
2) The i18n support has been added for forms
3) You could now retrieve form definition ( mtd ) starting from a pdf form definition.
4) The process engine could be started directly from a pdf form.
- The spagic task list has been thoroughly redesigned from a technological and graphical point of view.
- The attachment support in the service manager has been completely redesigned.
- A new type of monitoring has been added. It allow to monitor only the start and the end of the process ( with the variable in the end state ) without tracking all steps of a process.
All issues and bugs are available in Spagic JIRA tracking system https://spagic.org/jira/browse/SPAGIC (after registration, please wait one minute before logging in).
For the complete list of new Features/Improvements please read the release notes.