- deprecation of the ant-based command line interface
- new command-line interface based on a single shell script "clifcmd", with the following benefits :
* new configuration tool for CLIF network properties, with smart selection of network addresses;
* new configuration file clif.opts, managed in each test project directory so that the CLIF configuration is no longer shared among all users and test projects at the CLIF runtime level;
* Apache Ant is no longer required.
- the CLIF plug-ins for Eclipse handle the new clif.opts configuration file at the project level (while still handling local file clif.props for backward compatibility)
Other changes include improvement of the HttpInjector and the FileReader plug-ins, and new TcpInjector plug-in.