The changes since the last release are the following:
- bug fix aboutthe java.util.List and java.util.Map types management
- Refactoring based on Perseus 1.3.1 in order to support optimistic transaction and clustering with distributed cache(feature planed for June).
- optimistic mode supported
- .jmi files replaced by a class in order to avoid the loading problemwith some classloader
- Use Julia 2.0 (Fractal 2.0)
- Use ASM 1.4- Several bug fix with the J2EE integration through JCA.
- The weblogic integration has been validated.
This version is currently qualified has beta because several J2EE integration tests about robustness.