New features in this release:
* Support of the "W3C Working Draft 12 November 2003" XQuery syntax.
* Support for functions (views) and modules.
* Support for computed constructors.
* Preliminary support of conditional expressions in the return clause.
* Enhanced support of standard XQuery serialization allowing (as much as possible) the user to get uniform and conformant output.
Supported data sources:
XQuark Fusion currently supports two types of data sources:
* Relational data sources, accessed through XQuark Bridge.
* Another XQuark Fusion wrapping a set of data sources.
XQuark Fusion can also directly access XML documents.