Milestone 3 consists of some of the key features that are a subset of the release 1.0 planned features. We have done some major enhancements on setting up infrastructure for delivering on future Milestones. More info on Celtix planned Milestones can be found at, https://wiki.objectweb.org/celtix/Wiki.jsp?page=Milestones
Below you will find the details of the features contained in this drop.
* HTTP 1.1 transport.
* HTTP servlet transport.
* Support for SOAP 1.1 headers.
* JMS transport based on Active MQ.
* Support for WS-Addressing.
* Support for JAX-WS 2.0 async client APIs.
* Enhanced type support testing.
* Preliminary implementation of Celtix code generation tools.
* Release under the EPL and the LPGL.
* Policy based configuration.
* Suppport for StreamHandler APIs.
We are constantly working on improving the code base and welcome your valuable feedback.