1.0 Beta release contains following key features,
* Support for Webservices Reliability based on WS-RM
* Enhanced WS-Addressing Capabilities.
* Configuration based support for JMS Transport.
* Support for JMX based Management capabilities.
* Support for XML Binding.
* Enhanced support for wsdl2java and java2wsdl tools.
* Support for new commandline tools like,
xsd2wsdl, wsdl2xml, wsdl2soap, wsdl2service.
* Preliminary implementation of Routing capabilities limited
* Enhanced support for JAX-WS 2.0 API's.
* Native integration of Celtix into Apache Geronimo J2EE appserver.
* Support for validating application data against XMLSchema in runtime.
* Enhanced support for deploying celtix services into a servlet
container based on feedback from Jonas J2EE appserver project.
* Celtix now supports Maven 2.0.3.
* Celtix is now available as maven distribution at,