* Persistence support for Reliable Messaging based on Apache Derby.
* HTTPS based security support.
towards supporting dynamic languages in Celtix.
* Support for changing configuration dynamically via a JMX console
and programmatically using the API.
* Enhanced management capabilities and cleanup for additional
* Support for wsdlvalidator commandline tool.
* Enhanced routing capabilities across all the Celtix supported
bindings and transports.
* Support for WS-Addressing for JMS based services.
* Celtix can now succesfully interoperate with .NET.
* Celtix now supports Maven 2.0.4.
* Support for running Celtix inside Apache Tuscany.
* Support for Webservice callbacks.