The explorer console now includes an experimantal feature which consists
in graphically representing a component-based application at runtime
(using JGraph framework for Swing). This feature is only at the prototype level.
- Added a plug-in for exploring Fractal RMI registries (and an associated example based on the Fractal RMI example). This plug-in allows us to:
- Connect to/Disconnect from a Fractal RMI Registry.
- Bind/Unbind a component to/from a Fractal RMI Registry.
- Added a plug-in for managing AttributeController interfaces.
- Added an action to "add a configuration file" and another to display an "about" dialog box.
- Added the configuration of the "Explorer" menu in the fractalProperties.xml file instead of hard-coded it.