- The Rubis version is fully controlled by ANT - with related changes
to the build process and the directory structure of the sources.
- Originally the client emulators where meant to run in separate
telnet shells in a unix environment. However I wanted to make it
run in a windows environment. So I set up a RMI-Server for every
client emulator process. They are now triggered to fire HTTP-requests
by a central client RMI program.
Unfortunately its all pretty crappy implemented since it was really
not the focus of my work...
- I made the Rubis-Main program reentrable since I wanted to automate
the collection of experiment data of several runs at different
user loads completely automatically. The client RMI programm can
do this for you...
- Finally I did not find the HTML reports to be useful in my context
since they where hard to automatically process. Alternatively I made
the related report data be serializable in a file...