Included in JOnAS 4.10.5 and 5.1.0.
- Avoid a NPE in Joram Adapter when stopping an application with 2 MDBs sharing a same destination.
- Reinitializes the scheduler object in the SchedulerQueue in order to allow a clean restart.
- Avoid infinite wait in administration connection with HA servers.
- In order to avoid MOM malfunctioning verify that the destination identifier is valid when setting a DMQ.
- Resets the deliveryCount attribute when sending a message.
- In the isUndeliverable method of QueueImpl and ProxyImpl now verify that the number of delivery attempts is not greater or equals to the threshold (previously strict equality).
- Avoid to see all messages related to any users subscription.
- Avoid NPE if default DMQ is reseted (set to null).
- Administration interactions with a wrong user do not hang anymore and an understandable response is returned.
- Improves transaction component and persistancy handling.
- Improves Joram messages storage, uses Transaction.
- Administration and monitoring enhancements.