Joram is now designed with an OSGiTM based services architecture to provide a dynamically adaptable messaging server:
- The Joram server can be launched as a set of OSGi bundles (it is always possible to launch the server as a classic Java program).
- Additional services can be started, stopped, reconfigured: Command line interface, Web console, etc.
This release also introduces some improvements and bug fixes, essentially:
- Update Joram security JAAS implementation.
- Implements either implicit (periodic) or explicit behavior for monitoring topics.
- Implements monitoring queue.
- The Destination.getStatistics method now returns all the convertible JMX attributes of this destination.
- Fix a possible incomplete closure of PoolSender, and possible NPE.
- JMX monitoring extensions.
- Fix potential issues using clustered destination.
- No longer use Joram implementation of timer.