This release is a maintenance release introducing some improvements and bug fixes.
- A reworked PoolNetwork component with one Sender by NetSession. This optimizes performances and fixes various synchronization issues. Furthermore, SoftReferences are now used in the PoolNetwork to avoid memory errors when messages accumulate in the network.
- Interceptors can now be configured for managed connection factories.
- Bug fixes in JMS bridge allowing anew the use of persistent server (a configuration parameter is now required to enable XAConnection).
- Bug fix about destination using Timer. These destinations are now locked in memory and the Timer tasks are handled depending of the agent life-cycle.
- Potential bug fix in heart-beat handling. Previously an exception in HeartBeatTask.start method caused an Engine stop.
- Potential bug fix avoiding deadlock in AdminModule.stopServer of local server.
- Changes configuration properties naming for NGTransaction.