This release is a maintenance release introducing some improvements and bug fixes.
- Design of an extension framework for JMS destinations. In a first time it defines 2 destinations for acquisition (create JMS message from external data) and distribution (create external data from JMS message) and a simple interface to implement for acquisition and distribution modules
- Implementation of Acquisition and Distribution modules are provided to replace Collector, Mail, Monitoring and JMS bridge destinations.
- Implementation of a STOMP proxy allowing Joram access through STOMP protocol.
- Possibility to create or retrieve destinations using symbolic name through Session.create[Queue|Topic].
- Adds many monitoring and statistics JMX attributes.
- Numerous changes in administration offering better functionnalities and performances.
- Bug fix: in the JMS bridge, previously the use of receiveNoWait cause a NPE in server and an infinite wait for the client.
- Bug fix: Potential client blocking when sending a message with a TTL to a local destination (A cause of this problem can be a bad clock synchronization).