WARNING !!! :
A minor (but annoying) bug has been detected on XQuark
command-line demo tools. When using them on Windows, the shell
window from where it is launched is closed in the end by an
hazardous 'exit' command. Just remove the 'exit' from the
launch command line.
New features in this release:
* Support of the "W3C Working Draft 12 November 2003" XQuery syntax.
* Support for functions (views) and modules.
* Support for computed constructors.
* Preliminary support of conditional expressions in the return clause.
* Enhanced support of standard XQuery serialization allowing (as much as possible) the user to get uniform and conformant output.
Supported data sources:
XQuark Fusion currently supports two types of data sources:
* Relational data sources, accessed through XQuark Bridge.
* Another XQuark Fusion wrapping a set of data sources.
XQuark Fusion can also directly access XML documents.