This is the second beta release of XQuark Bridge 1.1. It features performance enhancements, better integration with J2EE application servers and numerous bug fixes.
General / J2EE integration
* JDBC DataSources supported and accessible through JNDI.
* The Apache Commons Logging API is now used for warnings and traces.
* Apache Connection Pool (DBCP) and log4j integrated in the distribution.
* Full HTML documentation through Apache Forrest.
* Support for PreparedStatements: server-side performance can be perceptibly improved.
* Bug fixes.
* New samples added.
* Storage bugs fixed in the check/update mode.