XMLC 2.3 final includes all relevant features/enhancements/fixes in XMLC 2.2.16 plus...
- Upgraded to Xerces2 - XMLC inherits full DOM3 support. XMLC no longer wraps
Xerces into its own namespace, so make sure the latest version, currently
2.9.0, is in the classpath.
- Parser cleanup and consolidation - Hello NekoHTML, goodbye JTidy and Swing
- Deferred Parsing and Dynamic Loading now used exclusively - no more Static Loading
- Changes to the DOMFactory interface - custom DOMFactories will need to be updated
- Improved serialization code, added OutputOptions.FORMAT_XHTML option, supports
formatting HTML as XHTML and XHTML as HTML. Also added the capability to
format HTML in lower-case (the HTML DOM stores element names in upper-case) as
well as the capability to configure line endings used in pretty printing.