Joram 5.9 essentially provides the implementation of the JMS 2.0 specification, it offers a significant increase of performances and introduces many improvments and bug fixes.
- Open-source implementation of new API.
- Implementation of the updated specification.
- All functions of the new JMS 2.0 specification are now
implemented except the shared subscriptions.
- Currently Joram succeeds 98% of the compliance tests for
the specification 2.0.
- An significant work to optimize the performances, among
- A new marshalling framewwork.
- An optimized handling of connections and marshalling.
- Optional message compression.
- A Xoram component (C/C++ client API), corrected and updated.