The changes since the last release (1.0), are the following:
* Inheritance support with the filtered mapping.
* Inheritance supported with identifier allocated by a SQL sequence
* 1-N bidirectional relationship with a map. The key is an attribute of the persistence class stored as value.
* support startWith, endWith, matches, toUpperCase, toLowerCase methods in queries
* A new speedo identifier naming is provided. It is based on a single
long value. The high bits (44 to 63) of the value represent the class
identifier whereas the low bits (0 to 43) represent the object instance. The values are generated through a persistent generator. This naming support the inheritance. The old speedo naming (polymorp id)is kept for the backward compatibility but you have to modify your jdo file.
* Up to JDO 1.0.1
* The performance of the cache eviction has been improved.
* The mapperName property is no more useful. Now Jorm detects
automatically the data source type via a connection.
* Persistent classes enhanced by speedo are portable between relational databases. No more enhancement are required to change of database. Of course if the mapping change the persistent classes must be enhanced again.
* Speedo extension verifier for .jdo file
* Prefetching on Extent
* Documentation improvement