Production release 2.3.5
- Java compliance upgrade to 1.7
- some fixes and improvements of the command line interface, including:
* a new feature for waiting for the registry to be ready;
* a new feature to get the list of CLIF servers involved in test plans;
* support for white spaces in CLIF server names.
- full revision of the embedded analysis and reporting tool, including a
brand new HTML output based on a CSS definition
- ISAC plug-ins :
* full revision and upgrade of the LdapInjector;
* fixed primitives wasNotified and wasNotifiedN in commons Synchro plug-in;
* in the HTtpInjector, added new control primitive setErrorResponseCodes to
enable the successful status to depend on the HTTP response code.
- new not_test_and_test condition in Counter plug-in
- fixed problem with multi-lines results in action reports file
- big code base clean-up with a lot of dead code removal