Standalone XMLC 2.0
This is a standalone release of Enhydra XMLC. This binary distribution
contains all classes that are required to use this version of XMLC. It
can be used with or without the Enhydra server.
Follow these steps to download, install, and configure XMLC.
1. Download and install Java.
2. Install CYGWIN tools. Windows users will need to download and
install Unix style GNU development tools. You can download these from
3. Download XMLC. Unix/Linux users should download the tar
version. Windows users should download the zip version.
4. Install XMLC. Extract the archive into a working directory on your
machine. Note, you will need the gnu tar version to extract the files,
since Sun's tar utility has problems with long pathnames. The gnu tar
command to extact the archive is similar to
gtar zxvf xmlc2.0.tar.gz.
5. Configure XMLC. See the file README.XMLC and the script,
xmlc-config, for futher configuration details.
6. Read the documentaion. Documentation can be found in the
distribution and on-line at xmlc.enhydra.org.